Monday, July 6, 2015

Filled A Few Hours At Mill Pond Park

Mill Pond Park is a park with a giant pond in it. I mean, for a park in the middle of the most populous island in the entire world, it's a giant pond. See?















Supposedly numerous native waterfowl make their home here in this preserve. I did see two fowls,


but only for a moment and then they were gone. No other fowls were found.

But, hey, you know what else was found at Mill Pond? A body, that's what! After the dead guy, a car with a teenager in it was also found. I didn't find any bodies or cars at all. I did find a few flowers.





There was a trail and I walked it.

















There was nature.




And reminders of Sandy, that bitch.


It felt as if I was in the middle of nature. . . as long as I didn't turn my head too much to one side--



There was even a mini waterfall.


I did not fish.



All in all, I lovely walk in the park.





No comments:

Post a Comment