Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lazy Blog Posts Are The Most Popular

I've been writing stuff other than blog posts, reading and, because of my reading, leveling up a human hunter named BlueQuinoa in World of Warcraft. After 3 days she's only a level 14 because I just don't have it in me to play for 15 hours straight any more. 3 hours is tops now that I'm an old lady. Plus I have reading and writing to do. And cooking. Oh, and that one craft project that I keep losing pieces to. That'll get finished as soon as I find the leather I purposely put aside because I knew I was gonna need and only ended up hiding it from myself.

So, lazy blog post will consist of WOW photographs found on the internet.

Bismuth is an element that can form into crystals naturally. And this is what it looks like. I like it as much as I like drusy.




This is a sinkhole in Guatemala City. There used to be a factory there but now, not so much.





Fly Geyser was accidentally created by dumbass drillers who didn't know what the hell they were doing. It's pretty, though.





And lastly, here's George "Playa" Jefferson Eagle.




***
80's romance couple getting ready to get it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment